Prices for 2018 weekly rental are shown below:-
|Inclusive Days||Price per week|
|2nd January to 9th February||£395.00|
|10th February to 23rd March||£465.00|
|24th March to 6th April||£550.00|
|7th April to 4th May||£525.00|
|5th May to 20th July||£550.00|
|21st July to 31st August||£615.00|
|1st September to 5th October||£525.00|
|6th October to 9th November||£485.00|
|10th November to 14th December||£395.00|
|Christmas & New Year||£620.00|
- Duvets, pillows, bed linen, bath towels, and tea towels are included in the price.
- The wood burner will be laid for your first fire and additional logs are available locally.
- The cottage is also heated by electric storage and oil filled radiators.
- hot water is provided by an under sink electric heater.
- All electricity charges are also included in the price.
- A small welcome pack is also included.
One well behaved dog is welcome, £15 additional charge, please contact the owners if you would like to bring more than one dog with you. Dogs are not allowed on the furniture, upstairs (stair gate provided) or to be left in the property unattended at any time. Please bring your own dog bed and towels.
Smoking is not allowed in the cottage or garden.
Short breaks are available
Minimum 3 night stay – please contact owner for details
Booking & Payment
For all lets a £100.00 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking, with the remaining balance to be paid 6 weeks prior to arrival. A £100.00 refundable accidental damages deposit is required with the final payment
Please contact us by phone or email on our contact page so that we can confirm your booking.
Payment can be made by cheque or preferably bank transfer. Cheques should be made payable to J & L Simmons. Details for bank transfer, Sort code 40-12-55 Account number 61352342