Prices for 2019 weekly rental are shown below:-
|Inclusive Days||Price per week|
|2nd January to 8th February||£395.00|
|9th February to 22nd March||£440.00|
|23rd March to 12th April||£525.00|
|13th April to 26th April||£550.00|
|27th April to 24th May||£525.00|
|25th May to 19th July||£550.00|
|20th July to 6th September||£615.00|
|7th September to 4th October||£525.00|
|5th October 1st November||£485.00|
|2nd November to 14th December||£395.00|
|Christmas and New year||£615.00|
- Duvets, pillows, bed linen, bath towels, and tea towels are included in the price.
- The wood burner will be laid for your first fire and additional logs are available locally.
- The cottage is also heated by electric storage heaters.
- Hot water is provided by an under sink electric heater.
- All electricity charges are also included in the price.
- A small welcome pack is also included.
One well behaved dog is welcome, £15 additional charge, please contact the owners if you would like to bring more than one dog with you. Dogs are not allowed on the furniture, upstairs (stair gate provided) or to be left in the property unattended at any time. Please bring your own dog bed and towels.
Smoking is not allowed in the cottage or garden.
Short breaks are available
Minimum 3 night stay – please contact owner for details
Booking & Payment
For all lets a £100.00 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking, with the remaining balance to be paid 6 weeks prior to arrival. A £100.00 refundable accidental damages deposit is required with the final payment
Please contact us by phone or email on our contact page so that we can confirm your booking.
Payment can be made by cheque or preferably bank transfer. Cheques should be made payable to J & L Simmons. Details for bank transfer, Sort code 40-12-55 Account number 61352342